1. If you or members of your household have experienced any of the COVID-19 symptoms in the past 10 days, we ask you to stay at home;
2. Access to the events is only allowed after completion of an health check-up, therefore on arrival you will be asked to fill in a questionnaire. A purchased ticket is not a guarantee of access;
3. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory for everyone at the entirety of indoor events. Note: this is enforced . We assume that the public will bring their own mask(s).
4. Upon arrival, you must disinfect your hands;
5. Wash your hands regularly;
6. Always keep 1.5 meters away from visitors and employees. Visitors who demonstrably form a joint household can stay next to each other;
7. Always follow the instructions of the personnel. If you have any questions about the signage or if anything is unclear, please let us know (on the event itself or via firstname.lastname@example.org);
8. Krea will hand over the contact details of visitors to the Municipal Health Services if any of the individuals or employees present at the event test COVID-19 positive. Visitors do not have to leave their contact details separately at the event, because this has already happened when purchasing tickets. We do ask you to enter your telephone number if you want to be contacted.
In case of any doubts or questions, please contact email@example.com.